Reporting on the Kids [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Reporting on the Kids [Solo]   Reporting on the Kids [Solo] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 12:31 am
The camera would pan over the village as everyone would be all a bustle with activity and missions picking up all around the village. When everyone got paid, everyone was happy. Simple math in Haru's mind. But however much happiness there was to be had; there was equal work to be done to attain it. She was experiencing that now as she sat watching a few people do training drills outside in the waiting area of the standby station.

Military headquarters of Konoha. Jonin jackets were everywhere, and she noticed a few of the jonin had their squads with them. Kids in groups of three, some teenagers. Trailing behind them. She was permitted to be out of uniform only due to her status as an Elder.

Many greeted her and many gave her extremely wary and distrusting looks. She paid it no mind and merely waited her turn. When she finally got inside, she would look around as several of the Jonin near her snapped to attention as a few others waved casually but also with respect as she was still around their age. She would smile back, with an extremely small smile. But her look said that she really wasn't paying any attention.

She would look at the stack of paperwork in her hands. She'd written all she could down about the three genin now that would grow up not only under her; but with her as well. As an Elder, she would be one of the people reviewing her own damn reports among the table so it felt strange having to file it. But rules were rules.

Moving silently, she would think back to how nervous she'd been when she had been just a little girl wanting so badly to impress everyone. Shaking her head to herself she would step up, her armor clanking a little. The jonin looked surprised; but recognized her. She would hesitate to herself, wondering if she should keep this report private considering one of her student's....situation.

However, she would shake her head and hand over the report.

"Ah, a squad report!" he would look surprised and eager to flip it open but knew he wasn't authorized for such a thing. At least not right in front of Uchiha Haru. "Damn...those kids are working with a ninja elder huh..." he said to himself as he clicked away on his keyboard, giving Haru one final look with a swift downward nod he would hand her what paperwork she needed and she would be on her way.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Reporting on the Kids [Solo]   Reporting on the Kids [Solo] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 12:09 pm
Before she could leave the station fully though she was greeted by someone she hadn't seen in quite some time. One of her old teachers from the academy. With a wide eyed look he would look over in Haru's direction and merely smile approaching her.

"Well well, if it isn't little Uchiha Haru." he said as he extended a hand to her. She would extend one back with a small smile. "Only kidding...you ain't so little anymore. What brings you up to the Station?" he would ask honestly. Considering not saying anything about the boys; she decided he could be trusted and went on ahead and told him what was going on.

"Well.....I have my own squad now. I know...amazing right." she would say to him as she would shrug to herself, not truly knowing what else to say. The guy would shake his head, amazed that so much time had passed.

"It was just yesterday to me...that you were that little Uchiha girl with a ponytail in the second row. Sorry it's just an amazing feeling standing in front of you now." she would smile to herself inwardly but not letting it out as it felt good for her to hear that there were people around her who still cared. Since she hadn't really spoken to her family since becoming a higher ranking shinobi she'd been so busy because of it.

"Well, I'll certainly do my best with the boys that's for sure. Hopefully that's good enough." she would say as she would step up and give her old sensei a bow. One of the only people she likely would still bow too at all these days. With that, she would leave the Standby Station fully; walking down the huge curving path away from the building and back into the village proper.
Back to top Go down

Reporting on the Kids [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1