Mermaids Kiss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 7:22 pm
Name: Mermaids Kiss
Range: Physical Contact
Elements: Water
Specialties: N/A
Hand Seals: None
Description: By kissing someone who can't breathe underwater, Ayame can cause the water touching the kissed persons lips to filter oxygen from water allowing them to breathe as if on land. If for any reason the person's head goes above the water's surface or water is removed from around it, this jutsu ends. E rank upkeep, this jutsu is for use in permitting non aquatic characters easily into threads/missions underwater, can't be used to make underwater armies or such nonsense.

Group or Character Tied?: Ayame Clan
Requirements: Water Release
Deriving:

Last edited by Sango Ayame on Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
AdminProfilePosts : 569
Specialties : Modding

PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 8:46 pm
I'd say B-rank makes more sense in complexity.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 8:57 pm
Yes but perhaps not in actual function? As than I'd have to pay B to trigger and than B rank upkeep just to let someone breathe underwater with me on a mission which is a fairly simple thing? Unless I'm missing something major.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Chakra can correlate to stamina and concentration. Simple things are subjective.

Stamina costs are only base ones. You can have C-rank stamina costs but B-rank training and rank.

SIP
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:35 pm
Alright, I think I have some understanding of what you're saying, though I have no idea if I'm right.
So would it be alright to put the rank at B for training/skill purposes/trigger cost, but assign it E rank upkeep in the description. I can understand you asking it to be higher, but it's really a mere plot device Jutsu to allow different sceneries with better ease, so it really logistically to me it doesn't make sense to have to it cost upkeep the same as a jutsu that could hurt someone?
Really thought this one would be easier than this, sorry for the trouble. XD
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:57 pm
SIP

E-ranks can hurt people. You can have D-rank upkeep. What's I'm asking isn't wild as in the original form hundreds of people can be kissed and then easily breathe underwater.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 11:30 pm
Add a person limit? I'm really not after something like that, just a simple jutsu so I don't have to calculate and keep track of stuff when having a thread underwater.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 2:33 am
pony

Any jutsu can be considered simple or complex and it's subjective. Overall I'd rather not see a trend of every jutsu being simple for targeting no upkeep.

There's no rule you have to keep seriously track at bottom of posts and it only becomes relevant against PC.~

You can edit it to be B-rank with E-rank upkeep, but if it's a test to standardize E-rank upkeep for other jutsu it's anti-fun so ya.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 2:05 pm
What test? Promise, I don't think that far ahead lol, I'd ask before going through that bs trouble. I just want my seaweed filled underwater threads without worrying about those threading with me not being able to breathe cause I run out of chakra. XD

Edited <3
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 3:38 pm
Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mermaids Kiss   Mermaids Kiss Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

Mermaids Kiss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Night RP :: Registrations :: Jutsu Creation-