New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]    New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 1:11 pm
Life had been one big rollercoaster ride for Calypso. Having been shipped out to slavers when she was as young as seven, she was taught that her life was nothing and that she had lived for the pleasures of her masters in whatever way they had in mind. Now having been freed from the shackles that held her she was living a very good life in Sunagakure. At first, she had thought that she would’ve wondered around until she was either killed or captured but thankfully she was found and adopted by the woman she called her mother and became a part of the rather colorful Anuwa family. Though she was adopted she was treated as she was always a part of the family and that made it easier for her to settle down in her new life.

Today she would be hanging out with her brothers who were also Genin. Though she wasn’t that interested in becoming a shinobi, she was convinced to join her brothers to become a three-man cell with her family. It was also a good way of keeping an eye on her brothers as well as they did tend to get in trouble every now and again. With that said she had made lunch then made her way to the training grounds where she had promised to meet up with them. She’d be the first to arrive of course since she was the more responsible of the bunch and took a seat on the nearby bench and waited for her brothers to arrive. She didn’t know much about being a shinobi, in fact, every fight she had been in it was one-sided and ended with her being severely beaten so in truth she’d be learning a lot from her younger siblings today and she was quite excited about it. Now it was all about waiting to see who would be the first to show up.

WC: 314
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]    New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 2:03 pm
Nasaki, Nasaki, Nasaki, Na..Sa...Kiiii Those were the only words that could be heard coming from Nasaki’s room. But of course this teenager was not engaging in any kind of intercourse. This was just him looking at himself in the mirror and admiring his own existence. He’d flex his scrawny muscles as alternate winks from his left to right eye. He was truly a strange person. He’d then start to thrust his hips against the drawer which caused his father on the other side of the door to turn away and change his mind about speaking with Nasaki for the moment. Yup, Nasaki was really the weird one. It took a moment before he realized that he was running late for a little meet up with his other siblings. So he’d throw his bedroom door open and start dancing on out of the room. He made soo much ruckus from his room to his door that the family pet started to bark at him .  But he didn’t care, that’s the nature of this colorful individual.

It took him all of thirty minutes after all ready being late to get to the meetup.  Upon arriving he’d see Calypso and look at her a bit annoyed as he checked his time device. ”You were early weren’t you?” Most people can’t stand it when others show up late. But Nasaki was different; his pet peeve were those who show up too damn early. ” By you showing up so damn early, you made me late.” That was his logic behind it. Ultimately he wouldn’t get angry because Calypso was one of the few people he could tolerate. So he’d stand around next to her and pass both hands between his own hair, grooming it into pulled back look. ” Where the heck is Enade anyway, I bet he forgot. He probably finally found himself a little kitty to play with. Woof woof” He’d wink at calypso while chewing gum; knowing that even though she probably doesn’t appreciate perverted jokes anymore that atleast she’d understand what he meant. It didn’t take long for Nasaki to grow impatient so he’d ask, ” why are we here anyway?”

Word count: 372
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]    New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 11:35 pm
Enade was working sleepless nights on his new creation, but it seemed as if he was never going to finish any time soon. Day in and day out, Enade continues to build up his ultimate creation, his personal puppet armor. Unlike his brothers, Enade was more of a technology person. He would rather spend the time working on creations rather than focusing on those fancy jutsu techniques that his siblings tended to focus on. For Enade, his focus was trying to see if he could get on the puppet brigade and check out their blueprints. There were a lot of puppets that could have been accessible for members of the brigade and he wanted to see if he could use those ideas to further his own goals. At the same time, it wasn't as if the young man was too obsessed with his work, he had the time to spend on other things.

----before---

"Sup lady, how's about you ditch this looser and hang out with the "lone wolf", know what I mean?"

In the background, you could see Enade trying to put the moves on a few female genins in Suna. However, they simply giggled and walked away. It wasn't positive or negative, it was only because it seemed like a gag whenever Enade was too shy and involved puppets and ventriloquism to talk. It was better for him this way to break the ice, Enade thought that it was a lot easier to do this instead of not interacting at all. But he was young and had time, it wasn't as if he was completely jealous of how Nasaki made it seem.

"Ok...maybe i'm a little jealous...a teeny tiny bit...."

*flashback over!*

But this time, Enade was going to make up with something so cool that even Nasaki would say, "Oh, Enade you're so cool!" That's what Enade was hoping for, but looking at the time, he realizes that he was going to be late.

"Oh crap! My family is going to kill me!!!"

Running from outside of the basement with his luggage tightly wrapped in bandages, Enade made his way over to the meeting location of where Nasaki and Calypso were located. Even though they had different backgrounds and that Enade was the only one without a clan tied to his name, they were still family. It just that Enade felt as if he had to work harder to gain the respect of his peers when he's put side by side of all the other awesome ninja in his family that had some sort of specialties to them.

Upon arrival, Enade was breathing heavily as he took his backpack off and sat down on it.

"Guys...*huff*...sorry.....*huff puff* ... I'm late.."

Looking over, he saw Calypso, who still looked rather spaced out as if she didn't know anything or knew any better.

"Hey Cee Cee...... Did you get some sunscreen? I lived here all my life so the heat doesn't bother me, but you came from a different village, right? Make sure you're drinking water..."

He also looked to Nasaki and smiled.

"So what's going on Broski? What's new? Is the seal ok?"

WC 525
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]    New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 3:13 pm
Perhaps knowing this meeting would’ve started way after the appointed date, Calypso had pulled out yarn from her bag she brought everywhere with her and had begun knitting. Knitting was something she did whenever her former owners had allowed her to do since it made them money but she quite enjoyed making scarves, hats, and mittens, even though her creations were normally ripped from her hands and sold at a profit. Unfortunately what she could make wasn’t actually wearable in the harsh weather of Sunagakure so she normally just made them and have them shipped out to places that needed them thus making some money for herself and her family, win-win really.

It had been a whole thirty minutes before her first brother had shown up but instead of lecturing him on the importance of never making a lady wait for the umpteenth time she set her half-finished scarf aside turned towards the young boy. “I’m always early and I highly doubt me being on time made you late. You goofing off made you late.” She tried her best to not lecture him but his behavior was really asking for it, hopefully, he would mature in the near future or they’d be having real problems soon. She couldn’t help but let out a soft sigh after hearing his comment but decided not to give him the reaction he wanted from her. “When Enande gets here you’ll know” She stated before getting back to her knitting. Within a few minutes, she had finished making a pink beanie, feeling very proud of how it turned out she would put it on Nasaki’s head in an attempt to see how it would look on someone. “Perfect!” She said with a smile, but instead of taking it off him she’d leave it there.

Oh, you’re here now! Wonderful!” She said with a smile the moment she had noticed Enande join them. “Um, I’m fine really no need for either but thank you for your consider Enande-chan but now that you’re here we can get to the meat of this matter. Since I was finally made a Genin by the Elders of the village we’re the only three Genin in the family, so it was suggested that we form a three-man cell together. I think it’s a wonderful idea since we all know each other and get along pretty well. That and mom said I should be keeping an eye on you loose cannons so it’s a win-win really. So this meeting was basically to inform you guys of this. This isn’t a suggestion by the way. I already registered us as Team 4 so if you have any complaints direct them to Mom. I’m sure she’d love to hear them.” She ended with a smile.

WC: 460
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]    New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 8:16 pm
Nasaki waited along with Cece as she chastised him a bit for being late and blaming her for his tardiness. Nasaki would only respond to this with a scoff. The two waited around in silence until cece finished her Beanie and placed it on Nasaki’s head. “Gah, it’s terrible. Cece get this thing off my head it’s messing with my perfect hair.” Nasaki would say this as he admired himself in a small pocket mirror and actually really liked how the beanie looked. So he’d just spend the rest of the time in silence modeling the beanie to himself in the mirror. Shortly after Enade showed up. Cece seemed happy to see him but Nasaki would just have a confused look on his face. ”Hmm? Dude you’re hella late.... Tell me it was a lady this time”. Nasaki would completely ignore his question about the seal, since he does not yet want to give the tailed beast inside him any acknowledgment.  After a few short moments Cece went into the reason why everyone was gathered here. But the reason did not make Nasaki happy at all. ”You’re freaking kidding me right? What the hell? Mom don’t even ask they just put me in a squad. They sign me up for help work? Na, I’m not doing this. You know that means they’re going to assign us to some jounin right? If that jounin says rub his feet we gunna have to do it. Nah I’m good, my days have been very busy lately.”

Nasaki seemed pretty worked up. It wasn’t that he didn’t like his siblings, them he could tolerate. Being a Genin within a Genin squad just meant more work and more people just telling them what to do. Really all he wants in life is a warm bed, a mirror, warm meal, roof over his head, fashion magazines, compliments, carbless potato chips, a leather jacket, money, women, the complete admiration of everyone, and to just be left alone! This news totally sucked.

WC:334
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]    New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 10:32 am
"Huh? What are you going on about? "

Enade would say as he looks at Calypso and pushes up his glasses. At this particular point in time, she had Enade's fill attention. However, his facial expression was hard to decipher, it was almost as if her comment's brought about a few thoughts in his head and the wheels were turning ever since.

"You mean to tell me that the elders promoted you to genin without going through the academy process? I guess it means that you have more talent than most if they think that you are capable enough to skip the basics. But don't be too ignorant of the fact that they just want to take advantage of what you can do Cee Cee. Then again, I really do worry about everything these days, so maybe it's nothing. "

Enade said this as he casually scratches his head, but he felt as if his brother needed an explanation as to why he was late.

"I was working on a super awesome puppet, something that even you would say is cool. To be honest, I see them as action heroes that you can move with strings, like those toys you see other kids in the village with. It's gonna be awesome once I'm done, I named it behemoth. "

Moving on, Enade went to address the team issue.

"Hey, this is simple. I'll handle the healing. Or I'll try to at the very least, or...get around to it. And you two, ninja genisus, can do what you do best. The main fact is that we are together. A family that ninja's together...umm...something.Not sure if there is a specific saying for this, but us being on the same side and the same squad means we can always watch each other back. Besides Nasaki, you have a chakra creature inside of you. If something happens id want to be there to protect you or help you escape at least. Cee Cee too, shes new to the family and we gotta look after her. She's bossy now.....But..."

Enade walks over and pat's cee cee's head.

"But shes the youngest, age limit rules !"

Current Wc: 360/ Total WC: 885
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]    New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 6:03 pm
Calypso would smile when she noticed that Nasaki had actually like the beanie even though he had protested about her putting it on him. In truth, she had expected his reaction since he was the type of person who preferred to do his own thing and not follow the orders of others but that’s something he would need to get used to especially since he was one of the village’s Jinchuriki, there would come a time where he’d need to stand in line. She did understand what he was saying though as she was someone who was ordered around all her life she did understand the negative aspects of being in a squad but just as there was a chance that they’d get paired with some asshole who had a chip on their shoulder, they could also get paired with someone who could genuinely help them fulfill their potential. “I understand, you can take this up with mother, however, I should tell you that all your complaints will fall on deaf ears. She’s adamant about this.” She said with an unusual tone void of emotion.

Ever since Enade had arrived she had the feeling that he was patronizing her. Sure the sunscreen and water comment could’ve been interpreted as either him being thoughtful or condescending which is why she decided to take it as the former but, this was just purely disrespectful in truth. He might have been taller than her, which in truth is a natural occurrence due to genetics, but she was a whole three years older than him. Apart of her wanted to just ignore what was said but she just hated the fact that he was treating her as if she was a child. The moment he had moved in to pat her on the head she’d grab his hand. “You... You do know I’m three years older than you right?” She said as calmly as possible but in truth, she was seething. She wasn’t sure if he was just being a prick or he was just unaware, which would’ve been silly since she’s been with them for quite some time now. Also what was with him calling her bossy? All she did was deliver a message. Honestly, it was purposely trying to piss her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]    New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]  Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [Anuwa Family]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1