Event Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 5:26 pm
It's about time for our first site event. I feel it might be too early for the mess that is chuunin exams, but it's still on the table.

A couple ideas we have is
1. A time travel event to perhaps meet some canon character.
2. A tournament for all villages to participate in.

And that's about it give some suggestions for any event ideas you have.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 7:34 pm
I have an idea, or a few.

1. Some summons escapes from the summoning world and we have to stop the rampage. It's possible that this can open up a chance for a contract perhaps.
2. ??? Organization starts to stick their neck into the village business.
3. Ninja scroll scavenger hunt, with the scrolls having some cool jutsu on it.

It's just a brainstorming idea, but I wanted to add something in the hopes that this actually helps.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 8:19 pm
Brain storming is exactly what I'm looking for. The scavenger one sounds pretty fun actually. I'll wait for others to give suggestions though.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 4:04 pm
Maybe a group of bandits steal several items, and teams are formed to retrieve the items... or a kidnapping or something.
All in all, it would be cool for an event that would foster teamwork and IC bonding, yes?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 11:29 pm
Good ideas. We'll keep them in mind for the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestions   Event Suggestions Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

Event Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1