The Sand of Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: The Sand of Time   The Sand of Time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 6:28 pm
Hakuyune was oddly detached, the world around him was more dead than it normally was. Nothing was quite so obvious anymore but he knew why that was and the reason for that was the lack of companions he had. White eyes opened onto the world, with one finger Hakuyune had been training his strength and stamina for about a hour know he was on a post holding himself upside down steadily with one finger; his face would show visible veins but despite this he would be completely still.

"My village is my life, that which saves me from the void and that which brings it to those that oppose me." He started reciting his mantra, his hands reaching forwards and picking up the first of the two kunai on his belt, he felt the metal that was cold under his grasp but the cloth covered handle was mild, shifting slightly under her grip. Before Hakuyune would toss the two kunai in the air directly above him.

"Life before death. I will protect those I love, those around me from my village i love as my brother and sister; but I will not kill needlessly for any death takes away from this world a person that could do great things. Death is the final thing we all experience, do not tempt it, do not bring it too quickly." He murmured quietly before the kunai would whistle and approach Hakuyune's body would contort and pop as she leaned over before flinging both her leg forward sending the kunai flying forward aimed at a nearby post; all while Hakuyune was still holding himself up with one finger.

"Strength before Weakness. I will be strong for my friends, I will hold them close and do all I can to preserve them. Weakness however is not something to shy away from, it is something to fight against, to show one's self to be strong enough to overcome one's weaknesses. Do not fear your weakness for we all have them, cherish your strengths though for they make you who you are..." he said to himself, before breathing slightly and activating his byakugan he would be able too see the entire village now and for a moment a calm would wash over Hakuyune. He was not one for friend's s so to make up for his lack of he trained hard and deemed the village as a whole his friends.

"Journey before Destination." He said at last, lifting himself slightly and releasing his doujustu, reciting the last of his mantra. "One's end does not justify the means to get there for the journey itself is more important than the destination. The experience learned on the way cannot be ignored for it builds one's self, one's character to greater accept and understand the end for without the memories and the experience... One is nothing but a series of endings and no beginnings. The beginning is what allows us to grow, to flourish... Without experience... We are nothing." With a push Hakuyune would flip and land on the ground as he landed he took a deep breath and stroked his fingers through his hair. It was time to train, to become ready for the journey before him.

He had sent a letter too a shinobi he was interested in for the start of a genin squad and if the young shinobi accepted he would be arriving about now. Neah Ryotoji was his name and everyone in the village more than likely knew him. He was the villages only jinchuriki as of now and he was a rather kind kid one who seemed not befitting of the hate accompanied by being a jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: The Sand of Time   The Sand of Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 9:59 pm
Mina couldn't contain the excitement that raged inside of her all day like a violent storm. Exaggeration? With a young girl like Mina who always anticipated for what the future would showcase, not at all. She was finally placed in a squad and formed by an Elder no less! The girl had always heard from others about their experience in Genin squads. Some had some memorable experiences where they wished they could relive their glorious moments. Others? They either wished they had a better squad or just worked alone throughout their entire life as a Genin. Whether or not her own experience may end either great or terrible, what was important to her was to live through it. The bonds, the arguments, the teamwork, but clash of different opinions. It may go well or go horribly wrong, but that was what made it exciting for Mina.

The Genin took off once she was dressed and ready to tackle the day. Without even thinking, she burst out of her home with a wide smile that took over the majority of her face. Mina was a Genin, but she was no ordinary Genin. She had something special inside her that no other Genin, not in the village or even in the entire shinobi world (as far as she was concerned; her confidence usually wasn't so egotistic, but it was indeed high) could match the feat she was the strongest in: speed. Mina was the fastest Genin alive. It took her years of practice to get to the position she was in and she was proud of her efforts. She felt as if she needed something to help not only stood out, but that could also give her an advantage in the long run.

Mina dashed through the streets at high speed and little effort from her breathing and facial expression remained the same. She elegantly slipped through a few gaps made by small crowds that occupied the area. A few were surprised and were off guard from Mina, whereas others were astonished by the speed she casually displayed. Others? They weren't exactly happy with Mina being careless and rude by nearly (but successfully avoided) bumped into a few civilians who tried to go on about their day. Still, such things didn't bring down an inch of her smile.

"Sorry, sorry! Sorry! Oh, sorry! Whoa, sorry about that!" Among a few sounds of surprises and irritation, Mina's words ran in the air in a gentle but loud fashion as she ran through the crowd. No stress in her voice, no signs of her that would look as if she were tired or broke a sweat, just pure excitement that rung.

It only took just a few minutes worth of running to arrive to the spot to meet up. By the looks of it, it seemed as though Mina was the only Genin to appear. Perhaps they didn't have the energy for the meeting like Mina. She could be wrong and they were running late. What was important was them showing up regardless how late or early they were.

Just a few meters away from her was rather a young male. Her vibrant green eyes blinked in confusion, but her brain made a few clicks that placed the pieces together. Clearly, he was a Genin like Mina herself. And she thought she was the only excited one to meet her squad. She was glad to be proven wrong, anyway.

"Hello!" Mina called out to the boy with a cheery wave. She jogged to close the distance so she would be closer face to face to him. "I assume you must be a teammate of mine before our leader arrives, yes?"

WC: 604
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: The Sand of Time   The Sand of Time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 3:39 pm
Hakuyune would be finishing his training prep when he would notice a young girl approaching; he would take note of her due too the sudden burst of wind that would follow with her rather impressive display of speed. Hakuyune would turn and scan the girl over. She was one of the genin that he had been interested in and after talking with Kage Aiyana he was granted permission to form a team capable of handling high class missions together. He would offer a chuckle as the young girl mistook him for a normal genin student it seemed he was not as famous as he had thought he was; no matter it would make things more fun if the people on his team did not know of his exploits as the youngest elder in the village. It was a long and treacherous lifestyle and now he would turn it in for a life of leading the up and coming generation.

Hakuyune would take a few steps forward before circling the young genin and taking note of her in full; she was quite attractive something that Hakuyune could not seem too get out of his head but his face would remain stoic and calm as always his silver hair and blank white eyes giving away none of his emotions. "My name is Christian Hakuyune Hyuuga, you may call me Sensei Haku. As it seems you have never heard of me i am one of the village elders and will be leading this team of exceptional Genin." He would continue walking for a moment letting the entire ordeal sink in before positioning himself to be facing the girl once again. He would lock eyes with her and for a moment ponder what her future would hold before speaking again.

"Seeing as how the other members of our squad are running late; i suppose we can take this time to learn more about each other. I am the head of the hyuuga branch and my releases are Lightning, Fire and Wind though i don't use them all much i rely mainly on speed and taijustu in combat and through one technique i had risen too this rank, we are not far off in age and though you may have skill what you lack is experience that is what i will provide; So now can you tell me about yourself. i will need to know your releases, preferred combat style and even your dreams and aspirations. "

Word Count: 403
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sand of Time   The Sand of Time Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

The Sand of Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1