The Dang Rogue Teacher [Leaf Mission] [Team 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: The Dang Rogue Teacher [Leaf Mission] [Team 1]   The Dang Rogue Teacher [Leaf Mission] [Team 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 4:31 pm
The command was given to both of them, no one could deny that fact. However, Minx hadn't moved to obey it due to the two-tails prior lessons on how to evade pursuers in the case anyone ever learned of her 'Jinchūriki' status. It was always very clear with her that in its mind the best way to 'win' against or rather 'escape' a group was to use the group against itself, figure out which members had the least teamwork ability. She'd never worked with Celestia before and guessed that fact probably showed. Having seen the other girl move in first, Minx would not be giving the teacher an opportunity to duck them and send them into each other.

Observing she watched the jutsu utilized, realized the complete look around at each of them, a check of somekind before the other girl whistled. There had to be some reason for what she'd seen, perhaps Celestia was just self conscious, but maybe it had some sort of friendly fire. Nodding to herself Minx made a note that in the future she'd always make sure not to get closer to Celestia than an enemy was, encase it was that sort of deal. Better safe than sorry as Two-tails would say. "Agreed, you did a great job knocking him out. I'm glad I stayed out of your way, and sadly I doubt I'm psychically capable of carrying him." Yeah, Taijutsu was her best skill but hers wasn't exactly built on how much strength she could hit someone with, after-all everything she knew in the world so far had mostly been taught by a cat.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: The Dang Rogue Teacher [Leaf Mission] [Team 1]   The Dang Rogue Teacher [Leaf Mission] [Team 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 1:11 am
When she gave the order, she watched as Celestia moved into action within moments. Briefly, she saw her cut her eyes at her; so Haru gave a simple backflip tucking tight into a high jump and landing about ten feet back. When a high pitched whistle went off; Haru watched with interest as the academy teacher was literally stricken still; paralyzed somehow. It was some kind of...Genjutsu. Interesting; she would look at Celestia wondering where she learned such a jutsu; grinning even. As an Uchiha she had a high respect for the genjutsu arts; and liked seeing her student use it to such great effect.

"Well then." she said as the guy fell down with a thud onto the ground. She would nod to Minx as she revealed herself, the white haired youth joining them. The trio would all stand around; victorious as Celestia nominated Haru herself to do the task of carrying the man back. "W-what! I thought I gave the orders around here...." when Minx came up with her own excuse....or reason not to carry the guy; Haru would merely roll her eyes and give her students a serious look.

"I will be carrying him....." she would put her fingers into the 'Shadow Clone Jutsu' position as a Haru would appear in a puff of smoke that disappeared. The real sensei would point to the downed guy as the clone would get a sweatdrop over it's head in irritation.

"Really? You called me out for this....." as she would scoop up the guy over her shoulder; Haru would give a small smile back to the girls as if she'd outsmarted them. A twinkle would hit her eye briefly for kicks.

"Now....we return to the Hidden Leaf Village....if he wakes up on the trip, you punch him this time Minx." she would say with a small smile as she would step out onto the water and perform a huge ninja leap; taking her halfway across at least; before hopping again and again until she was headed back through the Forest of Death with her students plus one in tow.
Back to top Go down

The Dang Rogue Teacher [Leaf Mission] [Team 1]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2