The Birth Right of the Kemptah Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: The Birth Right of the Kemptah Clan   The Birth Right of the Kemptah Clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 1:42 am
Name: Djed
Appearance:
Djed:
History: An Djed is a special weapon in which all Kemptah clan members receive the moment they are conceived. It functions as an external chakra storage device which can only be controlled by Kemptah clan members and ranks up with them. Their upper limits to storing chakra is equal to the Kemptah clan members chakra limit and it can only be destroyed by an equal-rank Physical technique or an above rank and 1-rank above chakra technique however it simply regenerates after the topic is over as the only way it can truly be destroyed is by killing its owner.
Group or Character Tied?: Kemptah Clan Member
Health: D-Rank - S-Rank (Scales With Clan Member)
Abilities/Jutsu: An Djed has the ability to absorb chakra from equal rank and below attacks as well as ambient chakra straight from the body of an opponent upon contact siphoning an equal rank amount. The Bond with an Djed and its user is even closer than family as they are inseparable and due to that this unique weapons potential has yet to be fully explored.
Current Chakra Absorbed By Djed:
Back to top Go down
Admin
AdminProfilePosts : 569
Specialties : Modding

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Right of the Kemptah Clan   The Birth Right of the Kemptah Clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:44 pm
Abilities of items use the jutsu template.~ Avoid wordings like "only be destroyed by ___" for things.

I don't mind the regeneration, but for future viewers it's only as I'd consider it a clan ability I'd originally have approved.

Chakra absorption needs to follow the rules for it. http://www.narutonightrp.com/t542-techniques-guide

gudpepe
Back to top Go down

The Birth Right of the Kemptah Clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1